By using SheBazaar Clothing, the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.
In order to use the SheBazaar Clothing, the user have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
1) The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
2) SheBazaar Clothing acts only as a facilitator to facilitate transactions between user and vendors through SheBazaar Clothing. We are not responsible for any loses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and / or taxes incurred by users in the use of facility.
3) SheBazaar Clothing will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on SheBazaar Clothing. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4) All products are checked, screened and assured by the vendors to ensure that the products are of the standard, quality, design, composition, style or model that they are representative of.
5) The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of SheBazaar Clothing.
6) Request for cancellations of orders once placed on SheBazaar Clothing shall not be entertained.
7) We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
8) If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the user (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by SheBazaar Clothing for re-delivery shall be claimed from the user placing the order.
9) The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. SheBazaar Clothing reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the user at any point of time. If any such user details are found not to be true wholly or partly, SheBazaar Clothing has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the user from using the services of SheBazaar Clothing and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
10) SheBazaar Clothing will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the ones to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The user must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
11) SheBazaar Clothing shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of ordered goods by the vendors (trade organizations, manufacturers / shops etc.), flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of us.
12) The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
13) SheBazaar Clothing shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
14) If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: email@example.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
15) If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then SheBazaar Clothing is not liable to pay / refund any amount more than order value of customer.